Never hurts to check available flights again and again!

rtw68

We booked our flights in May for a direct flight both ways from Cleveland to Orlando.

They cancelled the returning flight and booked us on a flight we could have never made coming from Port Canaveral to Orlando. So, they booked us on another flight with a connection through Houston (added about 6 hours to the flight).

DW was checking flights tonight and found they added another direct flight for the return trip back that we COULD make.

Called Continental and they moved us to that flight, no charge! NICE!!!

Moral of the story is check your flights often, and if you have had your original itinerary changed, check to see if other flights have been added.

So glad we won't have a connecting flight now. :D

I'm glad your airline changed the flight for you. Air Canada changed my flight time from 2:30 to 11:05 out of Miami. I probably would have made the 11:05 flight, but who knows? AC rebooked us for the next day, no charge, which means we get an extra day in the Florida sun :)

I agree keep checking. My flight from SFO to FLL started out at 199 per persn and is not down to 149 each way. :D:D The nice thing with Jet Blue is that they up all the funds in my name, so now my flight for my girls cruise next year is now paid for and my sisters. What a deal.

Nancy

Archived