On My Cruise Manager - what is NCFS?

ferfoodle

This definitely makes sense but why now? Has anyone ever seen this on their cruise manager?

I still don't understand exactly what this is though. Port charges? What?? I've never cruised before and I don't know anything.

All I DO know is that when I went on to CCL's website to make my FINAL payment on our cruise this morning, AFTER paying I saw this "AVERAGE CRUISE RATE PER PERSON WITH NCFS" crap right underneath my Payment Applied line with $ amounts in the hundreds next to it. Carnival really ought to edit how they display that - because from where this newb's sitting it looks like an additional "pshawwww!" charge they're sticking in there.

..Trin..

I still don't understand exactly what this is though. Port charges? What?? I've never cruised before and I don't know anything.

All I DO know is that when I went on to CCL's website to make my FINAL payment on our cruise this morning, AFTER paying I saw this "AVERAGE CRUISE RATE PER PERSON WITH NCFS" crap right underneath my Payment Applied line with $ amounts in the hundreds next to it. Carnival really ought to edit how they display that - because from where this newb's sitting it looks like an additional "pshawwww!" charge they're sticking in there.

..Trin..

Don't become a Cruise Critic overthinker ... just concentrate on the line that says balance due.

Archived