Thomson Dream 5 May 2012

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Still no-one else???

Hi All, I'm on this cruise for one week and then staying in Majorca for another week. There are five of us in our group which includes my grandson who is nearly two. Have any of you been on Dream before?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting very excited now!! Only had the cruise booked for one week and already have a note book full of various bits of info!!

As first time cruisers I am trying to get to know as much as I can before we board.

Looking at excursions, think we might do the Florence and Pisa one and the Monaco one. Has anyone else looked at them yet?

Charles :)

Getting very excited now!! Only had the cruise booked for one week and already have a note book full of various bits of info!!

As first time cruisers I am trying to get to know as much as I can before we board.

Looking at excursions, think we might do the Florence and Pisa one and the Monaco one. Has anyone else looked at them yet?

Charles :)

Hi there, will be on the cruise 5-12 May with my sister in law who has not cruised before. I have done this cruise with my Hubby some years ago on The Spirit - Florence is lovely and we really enjoyed the trip to Monaco. Have been on the dream before in Carribean great ship wonderful crew, can't wait to get back on board again.

Susie Q :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are going on the 5th May. We are seasoned cruiser who usually go with Celebrity. We will be interested to see what the Thomson Dream is like. Looking forward to taking advantage of the all inclusive. Doing Pisa on your own is easy - we have done it before - we will be going to Florerence instead this time !!

we are on the same cruise as you 26 May,like your husband i have trouble with my knee and walking ,i realy want to go to Rome but dont think i will be able to do walking also its a long coach trip and my knee would be very stiff after sitting for 2hrs,just got husband to get cases out of the loft .count down begins.

Archived