universal ???'s

tigerkiss

Hi, I was wondering if I was to get the reg Universal excursion can I purchase the express pass at Universal? Is so how much? The difference between the 2 excursion is like 40 plus but includes the lunch voucher which we dont really plan on eating there anyhow.

Thanks

Linda

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;6;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until First Cruise

You may be able to buy the pass at the park. They sold for $25 just inside the gate. They sell out early. I read a recent post where they were gone by the time the Dawn bus got to the park.

What you have to decide is $15 too high a price to make sure you enjoy the short time you have. I paid the premium.

Seaward 1/89,Southward II 1/91,Windward 10/93,

Norway 3/94,4/96

Dreamward 4/97

Dream 12/99

QE2 4/02

Carnival Spirit 7/02

NCL Sun 10/03

NCL Dawn 2/03,7/03,2/04

No Clock = No Next Cruise

Yes, you can upgrade to the express pass when you get to Universal. Remember, the express passes run out fast because they can only sell so many of them.

I bought the passes from NCL so that I was guaranted to have them. In my opinion they are worth every penny. I never waited on one line and that in itself made our day very pleasant.

Whatever you decide you're sure to have a great time icon_smile.gif Linda

Oceanic 8/69

Olympia 9/71

NCL Dawn 3/04

"Happiness is a choice"

Tigerkiss,

ShoreGuy is right. I was the person that got off the bus from the cruise with my sons and was told that the Express Pass was sold out. If you are visiting while school is still in session, you may still find the Express Pass available at the park, but if you want to have it for sure, you should buy it from the cruise line.

Bob

Norweigan Dawn - 4/11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;11;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hi..Thanks. We are going June 6th. I think florida schools are out and maybe some southern states. Here in NJ they are going to the 3rd week in June. So maybe it wont be so bad. Who knows.

Linda

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;6;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until First Cruise

Archived