transportation from Seattle to Vancouver

churchlady

:) Hi all, 1st post- looking for cheap and fast transportation between Seattle and Vancouver- my daughter, who used to work for RCCL says there is a shuttle- AND - this is the best board for any kind of help! Any suggestions? Transportation? Hotels in either city- any other tidbits? We are arrving in Seattle a day early - cruising on the Summit to Alaska -- Sept. 16th - thanks for the help!

Cruises - many- a wonderful perk for parents of a working kid!

The bus service is from the Seattle/Tacoma airport to Vancouver http://www.quickcoach.com/ . There is also Amtrak that has service from downtown Seattle to Vancouver, the train only runs once a day, but they have a bus service that makes about 4 runs a day.

I have stayed at the following hotels in Vancouver and they are all very nice:

The Sutton Place, The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver and The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, all of these hotels are in downtown Vancouver and are close to shopping and lots of restaurants.

I live in Seattle and visit Vancouver often, so you can't go wrong staying a day in either city.

We rented a van to go from Seattle to Vancouver. It was an easy, and beautiful, drive. There were 3 couples and we split the price, so it was also very economical. It also allowed us to do more sightseeing in both Seattle and Vancouver. I only wish we had planned more than one day in each city. They are both such gorgeous cities!

Archived