Can you bring toilet paper onboard??

JEDIKNIGHT

Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and added their own humor and wit.

These days, we see ourselves getting more and more polarized from one another. Politically, economically, geographically, we continue to grow apart. Our smartphones and such devices keep us even more plugged into our own universe.

So laughter is a gift we can all give each other and if I did indeed cause a few of you to chuckle, the privilege is mine.

I must say, a few of you on this thread gave me a good laugh too!

So if you're ever at dinner on a Celebrity cruise, and someone starts a substantive discussion on toilet paper, you'll know it's one of us from this thread.

...Had a problem a few years ago though when my wife thought they were wipes/tucks. She got really pissed and I lost two perfectly good martinis.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Not sure if it was intentional or not, but that there's a great pun! :D

Cheers,

Luc

And just think! At the end of your cruise you can leave the partial and unused rolls you brought along, and have extra room in your baggage for purchases!!

LOL

We pretty much use up what we bring, and just "suffer" for the last 1/2 day or so!

Often we'll bring a case of water in a suitcase as well - talk about extra packing space for the return trip! :)

Tom

Archived