Yay Final Pymt made for Navigator 2-12-12!

I know the feeling 'travelgirl'. We nearly canceled twice this year, once from a flood and again from a temporary loss of income. We stuck with the program, payed it off and so glad we did. In less than 2 weeks I'll be off for 12 days in the carribean with my wife and I can't wait!

Happy cruising!

Making my final payment today for this same cruise! Also almost cancelled because of lack of economical flights. Finally SW did a price drop for a good flight a couple of weeks ago. Must have been meant to be because since we booked the flight it has gone back up again!

travelgrl1278,

I will be on the Navigator, 12/4/11.

Will try to leave it afloat when we

are done!!! :)

We were on the verge of canceling just a week ago and today we bit the bullet and went ahead and made the final payment! I'm so excited!!!!! 75 more days! Can't come fast enough!

Making my final payment today for this same cruise! Also almost cancelled because of lack of economical flights. Finally SW did a price drop for a good flight a couple of weeks ago. Must have been meant to be because since we booked the flight it has gone back up again!

We still haven't gotten the flight "deal" we've been hoping for but we just had to bite the bullet and make the choice. Where are you flying from?

We still haven't gotten the flight "deal" we've been hoping for but we just had to bite the bullet and make the choice. Where are you flying from?

We live in between Chicago and Milwaukee so we were looking at both cities. Finally got a good SW deal out of Milwaukee. It's not non-stop like I would have hoped for but we don't change planes at least on the way there and we are flying in the day before. Short layover and plane change on the way back. No baggage fees! :D

I keep stalking flights for the 2/12 and just can't seem to find a good combination of price and flight times!! UGH!!!

SW from DTW wasn't too bad $$$ but I hate leaving so late to come home-I think it was 6pm

Yeah everything I've looked at is $530+...last year for 1 week earlier we only paid $300. I am still watching the flights daily. I hope to find something soon otherwise my boyfriend wants to drive down...and I REALLY don't want to do that!

Archived