Compass Deli-type place on Liberty of the Seas

pilarkitty

My favorite place to get lunch on the Majesty of the Seas was the Compass Deli. Is there anywhere on the Liberty of the Seas to get made-to-order sandwiches, panini, etc.? Do they have that type of food at the Cafe in the Promenade or is the food there all pre-made?

Thanks,

Monica

Unfortunately the Compass Deli is one-of-a-kind with RCI. Cafe promenade is the closest you can get but unfortunately they are pre-made and there are no hot ones.

Regarding the hot sandwiches, a few weeks ago on Voyager, they offered a panini sandwich that they put in a grill for a few minutes when you ordered it. It was the first time I'd seen any kind of hot sandwich in any Promenade Cafe, and they were pretty tasty.

Bob

Regarding the hot sandwiches, a few weeks ago on Voyager, they offered a panini sandwich that they put in a grill for a few minutes when you ordered it. It was the first time I'd seen any kind of hot sandwich in any Promenade Cafe, and they were pretty tasty.

Bob

Oh sweet! I hope it's the same on the Liberty. I haven't been on a ship with a promenade since 2008, but I remember that the food was good. I am vegetarian so the Compass Deli was perfect for me. I could order paninis and get them without the meat.

Bob

I knew I had had paninis at a cafe promenade, but couldn't remember which ship, you're right they were available on VY last year

I knew I had had paninis at a cafe promenade, but couldn't remember which ship, you're right they were available on VY last year

It would be great if the paninis were fleet wide. Voyager also had iced tea (but no lemonade) available in Cafe Promenade, and I'd never seen this on other ships either.

Bob

Archived