Bridesmaid Dress dilema solved!

Hello Cruisers~

I have been having a tough time with my bridesmaid's dresses. Not fighting with them but with myself as to what avenue to take.

They are very different shapes, what will look good?

Do I feel ok about asking them to pay for a cruise and a dress they will probably never wear again?

What if they don't like what I choose?

The list goes on. Well I have found a solution to all of my worries. The infinity wrap dress. They will be getting the same color, but they will wear it again and again and they can wrap it to what ever style they want on the day. These dresses can be wrapped into 100 different styles!:DThey may even choose to wear it again on the cruise. AND it can be bought if you look hard enough for under $100.

Problem solved. Thought I would share in case anyone else was having the same dilema.

Hello Cruisers~

I have been having a tough time with my bridesmaid's dresses. Not fighting with them but with myself as to what avenue to take.

They are very different shapes, what will look good?

Do I feel ok about asking them to pay for a cruise and a dress they will probably never wear again?

What if they don't like what I choose?

The list goes on. Well I have found a solution to all of my worries. The infinity wrap dress. They will be getting the same color, but they will wear it again and again and they can wrap it to what ever style they want on the day. These dresses can be wrapped into 100 different styles!:DThey may even choose to wear it again on the cruise. AND it can be bought if you look hard enough for under $100.

Problem solved. Thought I would share in case anyone else was having the same dilema.

this is a great idea. Where did you find this dress?

this is a great idea. Where did you find this dress?

If you want the long one :

http://www.target.com/p/Mossimo-Women-s-Multi-Style-Convertible-Maxi-Dress-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13166997#?ref=tgt_adv_%5BXSVALUE%5D&AFID=%5BDESTINATION%5D_df&LNM=%7C13166997&CPNG=

$27

If you want the short one:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM2900433301P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM2900433301

I just googled Infinity dress. There are a variaty of fabrics and colors so price will be depending on where you go. You can get pricey ones at dessy.com or two birds.

I love Infinity dresses! I'm only having one girl stand with me so I just told her to bring whatever dresses she already has and we'll pick one out for her to wear on the ship, but were I to have more girls I was going to suggest an Infinity dress for them. I like that they can be long or short to match their comfort level.

Archived