Revealed Guidebooks now available for Nook

metsfan47

We will be cruising the Hawaiian Islands on the POA in February.

I knew that the "Revealed" guidebooks were the best but I didn't want to have to pack them and carry them to Hawaii with me.

That problem is now solved.

I have just downloaded Maui Revealed in full color to my Nook Color.

I will download the other available books Hawaii The Big Island Revealed and Kauai Revealed soon.

Then, I just have to bring my Nook with me and all of the books I need are in there.

• 4 weeks later...
how much do they run??

i have the foders and hawaii for dummies books already.. wondering if i should get this too for my nook?

The Revealed tourguides are the best ones available...so good that some locals don't like so many places revealed that aren't as readily available in other tourbooks. Part of the reason is that tourists don't use caution & don't take into consideration the weather which can turn a great location into a deadly one.

Maui Revealed for the iPhone is $5.99 which says it guides you without a cellular signal by using GPS. I don't know whether it's the same thing with other e-readers but it costs $9.99 for the Kindle edition in color for the Fire & black/white for the regular Kindle.

FYI- These books are ONLY available for the Nook Color!

Unfortunately, I have the original Nook. :(

We have both a Nook Color and a Nook Simple Touch (e-ink, like the original Nook). The Revealed books I bought downloaded to both of them. You can certainly read the text and see the photos on the Nook. The photos are not in color, as they are on the Nook Color.

We have both a Nook Color and a Nook Simple Touch (e-ink, like the original Nook). The Revealed books I bought downloaded to both of them. You can certainly read the text and see the photos on the Nook. The photos are not in color, as they are on the Nook Color.

Really??!! :eek: That is so awesome; thanks so much!! :D:)

Archived