just released CS cabin for 7/17/04

prettybeth

If anyone is interested, I just let a CS cabin go for the July 17 cruise to the Norwegian Fjords. This suite was pre-approved for 4 people (2 kids in my case) which is an exception since normally you can have only 3 in a CS. Just wanted to post this where the most people would see it in case you want to jump on it! The cabin is not showing up yet on the X site, in case you want it, it was number 7138.

Beth,

Are you unable to take the cruise at all??? I hope nothing is wrong to make you cancel.

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

thanks guys, I appreciate the concern. All is well. DH's birthday isn't until May 25, he is still in the dark for another month (almost). I got my FV traded for another FV on deck 7 so no longer had to worry about the noise potential from the deck 9 FV. I now have 7202 (a corner one and probably very quiet). The CS was more than $4,000 more than the FV and with the noise no longer my biggest concern, I couldn't justify the extra expense for that CS even though I know I would have loved it. Anyway, DH is more practical than I am and probably would have gotten upset once he learned how much that CS cost so I decided to play it safe and stick with the FV which everyone tells me will be great. I hope we really can get some good use out of that corner balcony, especially while viewing the Fjords. Maybe next cruise I will go for the CS if I can get a good deal. This way I won't be spoiled the first time out on a Celebrity cruise! I hear once you have a suite, there is no going back! I am soooooo excited, final payment made, 7202 is mine, less than 3 months to sail, less than 1 month til I can finally tell DH!!!!!!

sorry, this was a repeat of the above, the post said it didn't work the first time and so I retyped another and whammo, have two posts saying essentially the same thing and now it won't let me delete this one so instead, I am blabbering on and on and on....

[This message was edited by prettybeth on 04-28-04 at 02:05 PM.]

Beth -

You had me worried!! Girl next time say that open cabin with a smile!!

Glad that you are still going - honestly if I were in your shoes I would of booked the same FV as you did - no need for the CS with that much of a cost difference, but I am cheap!

Hope that all is well.

Shelly

DH is cheap too, probably wouldn't have been happy if I booked the CS. Besides, he was just reminiscing the other day about the time we went to Cancun and had breakfast out on the balcony of our hotel room, which faced the ocean? sea? gulf? (not sure what the body of water was) every day. He was saying that was one of his best memories. I think he will enjoy that experience again on our gimungus balcony with the FV. Do you like my new word? Reminds me of the time we took our son who was about 3 at the time, to see a robotic exhibit of dinosaurs. We walked around telling him all the names of the various dinos, Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, bracchiosaurus, etc. Then, for the finale, they had a T-Rex. He was the largest, scariest of the robots. My son looked at it and announced "Dad, that is a giantsaurus!". Too funny.

Archived