The Fish and Chips place on the Valor?

papa deuce

Just off the Valor.... and I wanted to update this thread.

There is NO elevator that goes directly to the F&S area. The Aft elevators on the Valor ONLY go to deck 9.

Your options are:

1) Use the stairs between 9 & 10.... either the stairs by Rosie, or the stairs in the elevator shaft.

2) Send someone to get your food and bring it back.

3) Ask a staff member to help.

4) Use the midship elevators, go to deck 10, walk on the open deck toward the aft of the ship... just after the last windbreak, turn toward the center of the ship, and walk through the automatic sliding doors.

I hope this helps!

That looks great to me!

I sure hope we don't find it that way.... Nothing worse than greasy fried foods, especially if the oil was old.

There nowhere near as good as they were years ago when they served real chips and not the fries.

• 4 months later...

OK, OP here, and now just back from the cruise.....

The Fish and Chips were pretty darn good, probably as good as any I have ever had in a restaurant except for when I was in England. My kids LOVED them.... one of them ate 5 pcs of fish one lunch, and then went back again the next day.

I hate that they used shoestring fries. I don't like them... give me steak fries any day of the week.

Now, the real treats were the calamari fritters, and the ceviche!

I could have had a dozen servings of the ceviche and still wanted more ( I had 2 servings..... they aren't huge, by any means ). The watermelon and tuna salad was just "OK".

Overall, I was really glad I went to get the fish and chips... some people said that the Fish and Chips area was basically deserted... well not on this trip. It was never "crowded", but it was certainly always busy when we went there. We went there as a family 3x. My one daughter went 4x.

Archived