dBeyond Ships dining menus

fourkittys

How up to date are menus and information on Beyond Ships? It seems that the larger ships have larger/better menus than smaller ships. Is this true or are they all supposed to be the same ship wide? The lastest posted menus for Norwegian (Dawn)) were not nearly like the ones posted on Behond Ships for 2011 (Jewell). I found a Norwegian Dawn cruise that is of geat interest because of the ports but I am very disappointed in the recent menus and a lot of the reviews. We have cruised before, never on Noregian, but don't feel like investing $2000-$2500 just to try it and hope for the best. I guess I want some strong assurance because I really like the itinerary. Thanks for your help!!!!!

How up to date are menus and information on Beyond Ships? It seems that the larger ships have larger/better menus than smaller ships. Is this true or are they all supposed to be the same ship wide? The lastest posted menus for Norwegian (Dawn)) were not nearly like the ones posted on Behond Ships for 2011 (Jewell). I found a Norwegian Dawn cruise that is of geat interest because of the ports but I am very disappointed in the recent menus and a lot of the reviews. We have cruised before, never on Noregian, but don't feel like investing $2000-$2500 just to try it and hope for the best. I guess I want some strong assurance because I really like the itinerary. Thanks for your help!!!!!

I don't believe that CC rules allow us to discuss other cruise related sites in much the same way as you can't discuss travel agents.

AFAIK the menus in my signature for the Jewel are fleet wide.

I don't believe that CC rules allow us to discuss other cruise related sites in much the same way as you can't discuss travel agents.

Sorry, didn't know that particular rule was connected to ship menus. Maybe someone could just tell me what menus for Norwegian are current and up to date. Thanks!!!

Sorry, didn't know that particular rule was connected to ship menus. Maybe someone could just tell me what menus for Norwegian are current and up to date. Thanks!!!

I just did.......the menus in my signature are current and fleetwide. I do not think that rule noted above applies except for TA's. We often discuss other websites that have cabin photos, deck plans, port schedules etc.

AFAIK the menus in my signature for the Jewel are fleet wide.

Sorry, don't know what AFAIK menas but thanks for the menu , information, these are same ones I have and are not nearly as good as the 2011 menus posted on another site and I was hooping theirs were the one they were using now. By the time I book a cruise and leave it will probably change again, lol!

I just did.......the menus in my signature are current and fleetwide. I do not think that rule noted above applies except for TA's. We often discuss other websites that have cabin photos, deck plans, port schedules etc.

OOPS! Sorry, wasn't paying attention.....thanks so much!

Archived