Another Early Saver Question

MandynJim

I submitted an early saver price request thing on the 29th of November, I called tonight about something else and decided to ask when I would hear anything, well the girl had nothing saying I submitted the request. She said I could resubmit if I remembered the price (which I don't) and now the price is back up and all of the rooms on our floor are gone. She also told me if I don't receive an email tomorrow to call back. I feel like she almost blew me off. Have any of you had this happen? What should I do? TIA

So sorry to hear that happened to you... I have had only one experience with submitting a request for the early saver rate and it was from Carnival's own site. I heard back within days and it went very smooth and they adjusted the rate. Hopefully your request will surface!

Hi. From what I hear, the CSRs that answer the phone can't tell if you submitted something or not.

Because of a changeover to the email system (or something to that effect) response time has been MAJOR delayed on Early Saver...hopefully you took a screen shot...if not and the price is still there, take one just to be sure.

However to give you a timeline..I submitted mine on the 23rd of November, got the generic (you'll hear from us in 7-10 days email) and just got confirmation of my onboard credit today. So...thats 9 business days because of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Hopefully they will be catching up soon.

Archived