Just back from the Carnival Dream !

sandradoo

Very happy to hear some positive feedback about the ship and ports!. Please tell us more..... Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be on her January 14, 2012. Our first Carnival cruise. I am very anxious to give Carnival a try.

The Canuks

My husband and I were on this cruise as well. The Dream is beautiful and clean. The crew were friendly and helpful. This was only our 2nd cruise. We were able to board the ship quickly and easily. It was very windy Sunday & Monday. The barf bags were out and the Dream was rocking!! We had to skip the first elegant night on Sunday because my husband wasn't well. It was lobster night if I am not mistaken. We didn't get off of the ship in Nassau.

We arrived late in St Thomas because of the wind. But the weather was sunny and hot and fortunately the high winds did not return for the rest of the cruise.

The 2nd elegant night was Thursday.

We were on the Spa deck with a regular balcony, nothing to compare since this was our first balcony. Loved the balcony and the amenities with having a Spa cabin. I have not one negative thing to say, this was our 6th Carnival cruise and the Dream was outstanding!

I was on the Dream Nov. 12-19 of this year. It was my 10th Carnival Cruise and I loved the Dream! I would sail her again in a heart beat but we are already scheduled for the Liberty in February.

Only bad thing I can say is that we missed Roatan due to high winds. Bummer, cause that is one of my favorite places to visit. That is the chance you take with the bigger ships. It seems that the Dream misses it pretty often.

To anyone sitting on the fence, I say book it! The Dream is a lot of fun!

I'm glad you had a great time. I've cruised the Dream twice and loved both!!! They are my favorite 2 cruises out of 10! She is such a great ship with awesome entertainment! I also did reviews on both my trips. I like to focus more on the positives, which is why my reviews went a little overboard.

My husband and I were on this cruise as well. The Dream is beautiful and clean. The crew were friendly and helpful. This was only our 2nd cruise. We were able to board the ship quickly and easily. It was very windy Sunday & Monday. The barf bags were out and the Dream was rocking!! We had to skip the first elegant night on Sunday because my husband wasn't well. It was lobster night if I am not mistaken. We didn't get off of the ship in Nassau.

We arrived late in St Thomas because of the wind. But the weather was sunny and hot and fortunately the high winds did not return for the rest of the cruise.

The 2nd elegant night was Thursday.

Just a small correction, it was announced Monday afternoon we would be arriving late into St Thomas (noon instead of 10am) because of the high seas (it was announced we were in 11ft swells) and the wind was topping out at 100km/h! Anyway, it appears the wind calmed down overnight and the captain put the pedal to the metal because we arrived ontime at 10am in St Thomas.

The boat was rocking pretty good Sunday and Monday and luckily my wife and I didn't get seasick. Walking was interesting :)

We had a great time on the Dream and once the weather calmed down it was perfect. I may write a review if I get time this week.

Archived