Carnival Spirit Ship Webcam

sjn911

Have been researching a while...have not been able to find it..is it avbx or do only some ships have them..if on the site..I need a tip of what to click..tried then Carnival site and many others..the "others" do not list the Spirit..thanks..think she is in Hawaii and thought it would be fun..thanks...Sarah

Have been researching a while...have not been able to find it..is it avbx or do only some ships have them..if on the site..I need a tip of what to click..tried then Carnival site and many others..the "others" do not list the Spirit..thanks..think she is in Hawaii and thought it would be fun..thanks...Sarah

I wish there was one, there isn't :mad:

I wish there was one, there isn't :mad:

Thanks very very much..you must love her too..I love that ship and have not even been on her,,,I just know i will get on her somehow..and it is that ship with the biggest call to me..i do what fits..but that one is going to be special when it fits and i will see her beyond my minds eye..other lines too of course but that ship is Carnival casual but special..if lottery soon..Alaska and Hawaii on her and a double back to back Carnival/ Celebrity deal form Miami month..a toss up maybe both..LOL..thanks, Happy Travels ...Sarah

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks very very much..you must love her too..I love that ship and have not even been on her,,,I just know i will get on her somehow..and it is that ship with the biggest call to me..i do what fits..but that one is going to be special when it fits and i will see her beyond my minds eye..other lines too of course but that ship is Carnival casual but special..if lottery soon..Alaska and Hawaii on her and a double back to back Carnival/ Celebrity deal form Miami month..a toss up maybe both..LOL..thanks, Happy Travels ...Sarah

If you're wanting to sail on Spirit and in the states, you're going to have to do it soon. She'll be going to Australia soon to stay.

I did love the ship. In great shape for being 10 years old. Easy to get around and the layout was nice (except for the Lido buffet...too spread out).

If you're wanting to sail on Spirit and in the states, you're going to have to do it soon. She'll be going to Australia soon to stay.

I did love the ship. In great shape for being 10 years old. Easy to get around and the layout was nice (except for the Lido buffet...too spread out).

I remember seeing that and thanks...maybe I will get down under!!

I love how much you loved Hawaii...I simply LOVE it there..no rationale when I think of it there and arriving from Montana ranch record blzzard the first time..ahhh on Christmas eve in dark and waking up Christmas AM and across street..small road to beach..unspoiled Maui at the time..79-80....I have a mind to sell it all and live there often..might happen..oddly..my most travelled place other than Oregon coast and Montana places..home in the beginning and now..Oregon was great for getting there..usually..Sarah

Archived