Looking for reviews on QLS-Quality Limo Service

ntshop

I am looking for any information or experience that you have had using QLS-Quality Limo Service. I need transportation from hotel in FLL to Port of Miami and back to FLL Airport. Any suggestions? Would you use QLS again?

We have QLS booked for Jan following some positive reviews here on CC. So far the reservation process has been first class. Emails answered promptly and when we changed our destination hotel in Fort Lauderdale had an amended reservation within a very short time. Hope that the actual transfer will be as good as the admin side of things.

We used them in March to take us from FLL to POM and back to FLL. It worked out very well, excellent service. You must have reservations as they cannot pick up new fares unless they are on thier list. Call them and tlak to Karina if you have any questions.

We used them in 2010 and they were just OK to deal withon phone and then they switched drivers on the way down to POM from FLL (not sure why)...when we arrived back in POM from cruise, could not get a hold of them and since things were held up on debarkation from ship, they weren't there when we finally got off ship...however...they did charge me for the trip we didn't get on and we ended up having to get transfers via coach to FLL (additional cost)...so...in a nutshell...I won't use them again...it will be SAS which worked really well for us this year

Archived