Build a Bear on the Magic

Soonerbaby

I didn't see this in the Fun Times. Can someone tell me if they have the Build a Bear workships on the Magic? Are they for everyone or just in Camp Carnival? I saw a review a while back and it seemed like it was open to everyone.

Not sure about Magic but the 1 on Valor I simply went and bought a build a bear and 3 little outfits for my grandson.

Well, I got him the lion, LOL

It would be listed as Bear Cuddly.

Not sure about Magic but the 1 on Valor I simply went and bought a build a bear and 3 little outfits for my grandson.

Well, I got him the lion, LOL

It would be listed as Bear Cuddly.

Thank you. The only Fun Times I've seen so far are the ones on JH Blog, and I think those are a little generic, so maybe that's whey it's not listed in there.

Yes Magic has B-A-B. Its listed as a Camp Carnival activity, but all are welcome. It is not in the 'regular' list of things, its listed in a blue (?) box with the camp activites. (it says All Ages) so you do have to look for it. Or just go to the Camp the first day and ask..they were Very nice about showing us around when I went to ask about care for when we bring the baby, and he wasnt even with us on that cruise.

have fun

Yes Magic has B-A-B. Its listed as a Camp Carnival activity, but all are welcome. It is not in the 'regular' list of things, its listed in a blue (?) box with the camp activites. (it says All Ages) so you do have to look for it. Or just go to the Camp the first day and ask..they were Very nice about showing us around when I went to ask about care for when we bring the baby, and he wasnt even with us on that cruise.

have fun

Fantastic! Thank you!

They had it 3 times on the Magic last week, it's referred to as Beary Cuddly. Just checked my son's Camp schedule:

The first night it was from 9:00 pm - 9:45 pm.

First sea day and 2nd sea day they had it from 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm.

We did it on the first sea day, he made a rock n roll cat and loved it. The animals are $20 and come with a Carnival t-shirt, but there's a variety of outfits that range from $2-$6.50.

• 2 weeks later...
They had it 3 times on the Magic last week, it's referred to as Beary Cuddly. Just checked my son's Camp schedule:

The first night it was from 9:00 pm - 9:45 pm.

First sea day and 2nd sea day they had it from 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm.

We did it on the first sea day, he made a rock n roll cat and loved it. The animals are $20 and come with a Carnival t-shirt, but there's a variety of outfits that range from $2-$6.50.

Thanks so much!

Archived