Sheraton Riverwalk Tampa Shuttle?

B_Mc

Anyone have experience with the shuttle from the airport to the pier in Tampa? Specifically RCI? Just wondering what type of vehicle to expect, promptness of service, timing, etc. Anything would be helpful!

TIA!

I believe the Sheraton Riverwalk offers a free shuttle, have you check out their website?

Yes, we have arranged for it. I'm looking for anyone who has experience with it. We need to know what type of vehicle it is (for carseats), the promptness and timing of service (to try to plan toddler lunches/naps around the transfer) and any other feedback to help us decide if the free service is worth it or if paying would be easier with our LO.

TIA!

We were there in October, BEAUTIFUL HOTEL!! Got it for $53 on Priceline, a steal!! Anyway, shuttle was great. they had a small bus with a van front that did the daily shuttles. An actual van took us to the port, but we were very early!! Like 9am. The driver took us alone, as we were the earliest.

Have them take you to the Ybor district and grab a burger at the Tampa Bay Brewing Company. It was the best burger I've ever had!!

Enjoy your cruise and stay.

Archived