Allure cabin 8717 view

CruiseEm

You'll be fine. I have pics from 8699 & 8701 which are just a bit further forward on the same deck and side. I'll try and upload them tomorrow. Regardless, I can't imagine you'll have a terribly obstructed view. We love deck 8. In fact, we are going in April on deck 8 again in 8723 & 8725.

You'll be fine. I have pics from 8699 & 8701 which are just a bit further forward on the same deck and side. I'll try and upload them tomorrow. Regardless, I can't imagine you'll have a terribly obstructed view. We love deck 8. In fact, we are going in April on deck 8 again in 8723 & 8725.

Thanks! Sounds like you are making the move further aft in April!

I think 8 is a great deck...on our Oasis cruise my cousin had an interior on 8 and loved how handy it was to everything! We were in an OVB on 10 which was very nice, but I like the idea of being close to the central park. It's funny because before we went on OA I was sure I would not love the Boardwalk, but then we kept finding ourselves out there, or in or behind the Aqua theater, or on the public decks above the aqua theater ( 11&12)! I think we were surprised that we spent as much time there as in the Solarium!

We still booked an OVB across the hall from 8717, but definately knew our kids would LOVE that Boardwalk location, and we could enjoy both spaces as a family!

• 2 years later...

I would love to see the 8699 photos.