Carnival Dream - 12/10/2011 - 12/17/2011

rtw68

• 1 month later...

WOW, thanks for the great review and pictures. We are going on our 1st cruise on the Dream and feel we have some idea of what is in store for us. We have a cove balcony booked and are just too excited for this to be really happening. I just can't even imagine what it will be like standing beside that big ship.

WOW, thanks for the great review and pictures. We are going on our 1st cruise on the Dream and feel we have some idea of what is in store for us. We have a cove balcony booked and are just too excited for this to be really happening. I just can't even imagine what it will be like standing beside that big ship.

Have a GREAT TIME! That's the only thing (hindsight) we would have done differently was booked a Cove balcony for that cruise.

We did book one for our upcoming B2B on the Breeze however :D

Have a GREAT TIME! That's the only thing (hindsight) we would have done differently was booked a Cove balcony for that cruise.

We did book one for our upcoming B2B on the Breeze however :D

That would be an interesting cruise. I will see how we do on this one...you never know! I did a lot of research on the cove and it just looks amazing to me. You to have a great cruise. I looked at the breeze as well but settled for the Dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for such a wonderful review!!! My fiance and I have never cruised before but after much research and comparing costs we have booked our wedding on the carnival dream for feb/2013, i cannot wait!!! This will also be a first time cruise for most of our family and friends coming with us (36 booked so far). Glad to hear you had such a great time, and I hope our countdown goes by just as quickly :D

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...