Must do and not to do on the Dream.

back2tampa

Correct me if I am wrong, but I did not see a rope course on the Dream. I could have used one when I got my sail and sign bill, however. No, just kidding. I'm going to learn how to post pix if its the last thing I do. I've got some great ones. I forgot about the Blackjack Band. They were so great. Also on the tandoori deli try the pineapple and tomato relish on the special bread. I'm still craving that. On the Lanai on deck five they have slices of cakes and such that looked great. The farewell party is Friday in the Burgundy Lounge at 5PM. I personally think Jeff the Fun Dude should be a cruise director. Also, take some Bonine, it was very rocky, and you don't want to be caught off guard. Have a great time. I may think of some more things!

On Deck 10 (Lido) port side rear, don't neglect to sample a few of the Deli sandwiches. They are to die for.

YES.. Tandori is out there too..but keep in mind.. this is a very very SMOKEY area.. lots of guests smoke out on this side of the Lido..

Please tell me if you have any suggestions for the Dream.We leave in 33 days and would love to hear any good info you have.We have already booked the chiefs table. THANK YOU!

We are leaving in 12 days!

I am taking notes today. Is there anything else we should know before we start to pack?

Been watching the webcams and day 1 seems like th ocean is calm!

If you are spa people, the spa pass was totally worth it for DH and I. We would take the kids to camp every day and head there for a little adult relaxation time. We loved the t-pool and the heated loungers. It was never crowded and just bliss. Also try to find the ice cream machine that has the strawberry and chocolate swirl. It was only there on certain days and soo good! We loved the Dream! In fact we just gave our kids a gift today that was going back on the Dream again in May. Have a great time! :)

Please tell me if you have any suggestions for the Dream.We leave in 33 days and would love to hear any good info you have.We have already booked the chiefs table. THANK YOU!

We discovered that going straight to the pasta bar when you board is the best bet very good food very few people my wife loved it we ate there almost all 7 days lol

No Ropes course on the Dream. The cooking demostation was great, included samples. The Pasta bar was my fav, my teen loved the Burrito bar. The dance lessons were fun. The spa was nice but not worth paying for a week pass. Maybe once or twice.

If you are at the aft pool after 3pm, or go to any of the comedy shows, be sure to find the bar waiter Marhadi (aka Marty or DeDe). Tell him Kim and Steven sent you, he took fabulous care of us!

Archived