ALL INCLUSIVES IN COSTA MAYA?? Nohoch Cay and Maya Chan are SOLD OUT!

carolinacowgirl

What should I do if I am looking for an AI if these two places are sold out? I would actually prefer adults only place. Any ideas?

Try Pez Quadro or Tropicante (Steve may actually have an additioanl place next year. Some ships do an AI up at Uvero Beach (north of port). You might also contact Maya Beach Gardens (also north of port) and there's a new spot that opened up yesterday or day before called Almaplena. There's a small thread on these boards with info. All these places have websites you can google. However, none of the AIs, including MC and NK, are adult only.

Try Pez Quadro or Tropicante (Steve may actually have an additioanl place next year. Some ships do an AI up at Uvero Beach (north of port). You might also contact Maya Beach Gardens (also north of port) and there's a new spot that opened up yesterday or day before called Almaplena. There's a small thread on these boards with info. All these places have websites you can google. However, none of the AIs, including MC and NK, are adult only.

Amazing they are both sold out and you are 113 days before your cruise.

Shows it pays to book early.

What should I do if I am looking for an AI if these two places are sold out? I would actually prefer adults only place. Any ideas?

Carolinacowgirl, are these sold out or are you just looking for Plan B ideas? Notice you said IF in your question.

Archived