Nassau beaches without paying for an excursion?

Bogos22

Hi all! We will be in port. For an entire day in April. What is the best way to get to Hilton from the ship docks?

It's easy. Come out of the dock area and make a right and go past the straw market. Keep going past Senor frogs and it will be a little further on the right

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

There will be me and my two children if we decided to go to Hilton. Do we have to buy 3 tickets to get in as one of my kid is a fussy eater, it would be quite wasteful if not fully used and we are not a big eater. Or instead the voucher is for foods can we use it for part of anything else? Thank you.

There will be me and my two children if we decided to go to Hilton. Do we have to buy 3 tickets to get in as one of my kid is a fussy eater, it would be quite wasteful if not fully used and we are not a big eater. Or instead the voucher is for foods can we use it for part of anything else? Thank you.

I know you can use it for beverages and you can use some of theirs if you would want cocktails.

I am quite sure you would have to get three, since the voucher is for admission to their beach and pool area and use of their loungers, kayaks and snorkel equipment.

There are hotels that also offer day passes that don't include food, but they aren't within walking distance.

Jukanoo Beach is within walking distance and is free.

The Hilton might not be your best value with kids who might not eat enough for the value of the food voucher. However, it is a lovely quiet beach with beautiful facilities.

the vouchers are only good at the patio bar /grill . You kids would each get a $10 voucher, as their entry is 1/2 price.

There's chicken fingers and salads on the menu, as well as fruit platters.

Soda and juice and sometimes even ice cream bars in the hot season.

You will need to pay for each child if they are not infants..

Thank you rrobynec and scubagirrl for your replies. If there are salads, fruits and juice then that should be ok. Could you please explain how the kayaks and snorkel work? Is there anyone giving out lessons or they are DIYthings?

Thank you rrobynec and scubagirrl for your replies. If there are salads, fruits and juice then that should be ok. Could you please explain how the kayaks and snorkel work? Is there anyone giving out lessons or they are DIYthings?

DIY .. no lessons. Just pick up equipment from the lifeguards or towel hut.

Of course, you have to stay inside the swim markers, you can't take them into the harbour.

Archived