Premium drink package

Jaxom37

Just curious, I am on a weekend 4 day cruise in a few weeks and bought the package to try it out before investing in the package on my next cruise in April. Does the package include the mini bar in your room? I would imagine it does but you never know. Better to find out now than when you get a bill later lol.

Thanks for your input :D

Just curious, I am on a weekend 4 day cruise in a few weeks and bought the package to try it out before investing in the package on my next cruise in April. Does the package include the mini bar in your room? I would imagine it does but you never know. Better to find out now than when you get a bill later lol.

Thanks for your input :D

Hi Jaxom37,

NO Mini-Bar and NO Room Service. Package is only good for venues on the ship (Main Dining Room, Specialty Restaurants & Bars... as well as Labadee the private island)

Most folks though report that it is easy enough to stock their own mini-bar, by picking up the occasional "extra" drink to bring back to the room whenever they are going that way (although admit that it can be more of a challenge if your drinking preferences don't lean towards Pop, Bottled Water or Beer)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Thanks John-B, I will keep that in mind. I usually bring some diet coke for myself, Its easier than running out to a bar for a drink of soda. I will just have them empty the bar as usual.

Thanks

Thanks John-B, I will keep that in mind. I usually bring some diet coke for myself, Its easier than running out to a bar for a drink of soda. I will just have them empty the bar as usual.

Thanks

I have had the premium package several times. Celebrity serves it in cans at almost all the bars and you can easily bring one unopened can back to your room for use later as often as you want. Just one at a time for each person on the package. Easy to get several stored for later use. We did this with the bottled water and soda. They even had CF Diet Coke on board.

Enjoy your cruise and your drink package.

Archived