My first non-working cruise - Nassau!

imapris

Hi everyone,

After visiting 10 countries and spending six months on a ship in the US Navy, I'm finally going on my first non-working cruise where I can sip on a grown up drink laying by the pool instead of swabbing the deck! LOL

I'm a thrill seeker by nature so am looking for the most action-packed adventure tour possible. I've seen a couple I'm very interested in, but would love any input from other thrill seekers.

Things I'm considering:

Mini sub - any company recommendations would be great!

paradise ocean sports all in one package - parasailing, banana boat, snorkel, jet ski. (I've always wanted to do the banana boat because jaws III is one of my fave movies!!)

Robinson crusoe beach party - the unlimited rum punch is very enticing!

Exuma speed boat tour - I get to feed iguanas!? Are you serious!? LOVE, love, love! The only problem is the $200 price tag and I'm not sure if my ship gets in early enough to catch the tour :-(

I'm open to anything else people have for suggestions. My cruise ship is there from early morning saturday to early morning Sunday, so I'm especially interested in nightlife suggestions. I'm from Louisiana so any mardi gras-ish experience is down with me!

Thanks everyone! :D

Archived