Celebrity App on iPhone

nycmode

Has anybody used it before? If so, is it any good?

Speaking of apps, not sure if anybody here is into games or anything but I recently downloaded a fun game called Cruise Tycoon. If you ever wanted to run your own cruise ship company, it's a fun distraction on your iphone/ipad! :D

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cruise-tycoon/id476232914?mt=8

Speaking of apps, not sure if anybody here is into games or anything but I recently downloaded a fun game called Cruise Tycoon. If you ever wanted to run your own cruise ship company, it's a fun distraction on your iphone/ipad! :D

[/url]

A little joke at my own expense, a few years ago my husband got me a game called "zooty coon"... I glanced at the box in the car when we were out and about having lunch and stuff but hadn't opened it yet, this was an actual PC game before apps etc... (gosh I'm sooooooooo old - j/k) but I kept saying oh this game zooty coon looks really interesting I can't wait to play it, looks like fun etc... it wasn't till later that i realized it was ZOO TYCOON not "zooty coon" lol

I suppose it's helpful if you're planning a cruise, but just to find sailings. If you want to book it refers you to the website or the reservations line. Not so useful when aboard (no deck plans).

Ah ok, then I won't waste time adding the app ... even other cruise apps seem to have deck plans (albeit the ones I saw had the wrong plan for the silhouette) so if the X app is just for booking purposes then I can live w/o it :D

A little joke at my own expense, a few years ago my husband got me a game called "zooty coon"... I glanced at the box in the car when we were out and about having lunch and stuff but hadn't opened it yet, this was an actual PC game before apps etc... (gosh I'm sooooooooo old - j/k) but I kept saying oh this game zooty coon looks really interesting I can't wait to play it, looks like fun etc... it wasn't till later that i realized it was ZOO TYCOON not "zooty coon" lol

LOL ha ha ha hopefully you enjoyed the game! Cruise Tycoon is fun/addictive. I can't stop playing it b/c it really covers all the stuff I love checking out b4 cruising like ship design, itineraries, shore excursions etc!

Has anybody used it before? If so, is it any good?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cruise-tycoon/id476232914?mt=8

The one that I have is called "Ship Mate". It has all of Celebrity's ships with the deck plans, all of the itineraries and it will locate the ship of your choice in real time. You can find a lot of the shore excursions, keep a list of contacts, use their packing list, etc. Neat little app. Doesn't make reservations though.

The one that I have is called "Ship Mate". It has all of Celebrity's ships with the deck plans, all of the itineraries and it will locate the ship of your choice in real time. You can find a lot of the shore excursions, keep a list of contacts, use their packing list, etc. Neat little app. Doesn't make reservations though.

I'll check it out! I have one but I forgot the name. It's okay, you can check schedules and stuff, but I wish there was more info about itineraries!

Archived