Miracle Shows and Kids

Titans1

Are the two big shows "Ticket To Ride" and "Legends" appropriate for kids? Do many people bring their kids to these shows? Please don't flame me. Just wondering if I should bring my 3 year old after dinner to the early show. She is generally extremely good and loves music and dancing but if she acts up for a second, we are outta there. I don't want to ruin anyone else's experience!

Thanks

Our 7 year old daughter who likes to dance too has been on 21 cruises since she was 18mos. old. We have always taken her to the main shows. Some of the single singers she has not cared for and sometimes the stand up comedians is over her head. It was not long before she called the dancers "fairy girls" because of their costumes and would look forward to our next cruise to see the fairy girls. The change of clothes, the change of sets fasinate small children. These 2 shows are like that. The shows are all G rated IMO so there should not be problem with seeing or hearing something she shouldn't. However a roudy, crying, loud kid would be a problem for the others around you. The children's programs on Carnival do run in the evening hours for free so that parent's can enjoy the show alone.

Archived