Spirit out of Seattle

DragonMouse

Does anyone know what time we have to be off the ship upon it's return from Seattle (we're going on an Alaskan cruise in July).

How much time should I allow to comfortably make it to the airport?

I'd like to schedule my flights but I have no idea what time to schedule take off. How far is it to the airport?

It's approx 45 mins to the airport, but traffic could play a factor. We were off the ship by approx 10:00 (we had a large group that met for a final breakfast).

We scheduled our flights for the day after and stayed at the Residence Inn Tukwila close to the airport. They have a shuttle service that will get you to the airport.

Before the cruise, we stayed at the Crowne Plaza hotel on 6th for a couple of days. Glad we did...Seattle is a great place with plenty to see. We arrived on Sunday for a Tuesday departure.

Here's a link to my review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1437836&highlight=cobra1365

Excellent. That'll work. I was thinking in the time of 12:30-1:30. Sounds like that'll be fine. We'll be arriving on Saturday (maybe even Friday evening) but I'm fairly certian we all want to get out of Dodge ASAP upon coming back. Usually after a cruise we're oddly exhausted and grumpy that it's all over...I know my family will want to get back home...

Personally I think I could happily enjoy the cool weather up in that area forever as opposed to coming back to Texas's hellish summer weather.

Excellent. That'll work. I was thinking in the time of 12:30-1:30. Sounds like that'll be fine. We'll be arriving on Saturday (maybe even Friday evening) but I'm fairly certian we all want to get out of Dodge ASAP upon coming back. Usually after a cruise we're oddly exhausted and grumpy that it's all over...I know my family will want to get back home...

Personally I think I could happily enjoy the cool weather up in that area forever as opposed to coming back to Texas's hellish summer weather.

While not "hellish" Texas weather, we had 70-75 degrees in Seattle the entire time (June 2011). It was fantastic! Our shuttle driver was complaining of the humidity....she obviuosly has never visited Delaware in Summer!

While not "hellish" Texas weather, we had 70-75 degrees in Seattle the entire time (June 2011). It was fantastic! Our shuttle driver was complaining of the humidity....she obviuosly has never visited Delaware in Summer!

Yep...we need to send your taxi driver down here for a while. Last year we had about 6 weeks of over 100 degrees and not a drop of rain. The trees were whistling for dogs...:eek:

70-75 sounds beautiful...

Archived