Performers - Jan. 22, 2012, Ruby Princess

Gingerjoy

I don't know the name, but I do know there will be a fellow Canadian young woman singer. Her parents will be on board also. I believe they were from around the Ottawa area. Sorry that is all I remember of a post awhile back.

I don't know the name, but I do know there will be a fellow Canadian young woman singer. Her parents will be on board also. I believe they were from around the Ottawa area. Sorry that is all I remember of a post awhile back.

It's probably Alanis Morissette ;)

Chrysalis - you were right-on, I got the email this am from Princess with info about the entertainers and CD. This is my first Princess cruise. No Avril or Alanis listed, but you never know who'll step-up to an open mic.

Take care.

Does anyone know who the headline and or key performers are on the Ruby Princess, January 22 to 29, 2012, sailing? Also, does anyone know who the cruise director is?

Thank you

Hi Ginger,

I'm not sure who else is coming but Illusionist David Cats and myself will be performing that week on the Ruby. David has a show you don't want to miss.

Looking forward to you coming on!!!

Best, Steve Moris

Hi

I'm looking for Barrington (Barty Brown). We caught up with him on the Emerald last year in October,after a 12 year absence. He sailed home to England on the Ruby for the w inter.I better read the email more closely.

I am very happy to have Commodore Romano as the Capt.on our Jan. 22, Ruby cruise. I will certainly check in with your show, too, Steve.

Lynne

Lynne

Archived