Opinion of Oasis from a Five Year Old

I asked our five year old daughter what she liked about the cruise the best.

She didn't say Adventure Ocean, or the Kid's Pool with the water guns, or the boardwalk/donuts/carousel.

She said. "All the food....and the SHOWS!"

This from a poor thing with egg, nut, and dairy allergies. All those desserts and she had mostly jello all week.

How sweet! I sounds like she had a great time.

Kids say the most unexpected things about cruising. 17 years ago my brother asked my then 7 year old son what he liked best about the cruise. The kid said "the Schooner Bar"!! He enjoyed going to the bar with his soda card and ordering a coke. The bartender was very nice to him all week and that's what stuck with him. Go figure.

Sounds like my brother on our trip to Disneyland when he was 7. The thing he liked best was sitting up with the driver and holding the reins on the horse drawn trolley on Main Street since we were the only ones on it at the time. Something personal is the thing that's most likely to be remembered.

This is a cute thread. We went on the kids first cruise in October and the last night I asked my 7 year old which she liked best, Disney World or the cruise. She started jumping up and down and said "the cruise when can we go again". When I asked her favorite thing she responded "room service". Gotta love kids with the correct priorities :p.

I asked our five year old daughter what she liked about the cruise the best.

She didn't say Adventure Ocean, or the Kid's Pool with the water guns, or the boardwalk/donuts/carousel.

She said. "All the food....and the SHOWS!"

This from a poor thing with egg, nut, and dairy allergies. All those desserts and she had mostly jello all week.

feel your pain,,our little grandaughter has a peanut allergy:(

Archived