Allure - ocean view balcony. Family or 2 connecting rooms?

coloradoSunshine

We currently have booked 2 connecting ocean view balconies (6682 & 6684). I am wondering if the Family ocean view balcony would be a better option. I am unable to price it on the website for RCI. We want more room for our family of 4, but wonder if the family room would be adequate and be mor cost effective.

Thanks!

I would prefer the privacy that 2 connecting cabins allows.....and the 2 bathrooms! You will still be closer to each other than you are at home, but can shut that door (not lock it, tho!) at night if friskiness comes calling!!!!

I would prefer the privacy that 2 connecting cabins allows.....and the 2 bathrooms! You will still be closer to each other than you are at home, but can shut that door (not lock it, tho!) at night if friskiness comes calling!!!!

I agree with you as a family of 5 I've looked into suites and 2 balconies or even cheaper one balcony and an inside. Two cabins are often cheaper than the suites as I believe cruiselines charge by person. Atleast that was my experience trying to book with NCL and Carnival.

• 1 month later...

Archived