Weather this time of the year

bandit and babycakes

We were there last Wednesday on the Mariner. A cold front chased us in from Texas, so I suspect that it was a bit cooler than normal.

The Tender trip is fairly long 10-15 minutes (guestimate). We were glad we had light jackets. By noon, it was sunny to partly cloudy with temps in the low-mid 70's. Had a long lunch at Fernandos 100% Agave and a $25 massage on the beach. Both are highly recommended! It was as close to perfect as could be.

Have fun!!

Where do I find that massage?!?!?!?!?

It is more like "where don't you find it!" See my post under 100% Agave and Beach. Go into town where they are $25 for a full hour on the beach. As you walk down the beach, trust me, they will find you!!

As we left, I checked at the table near the ship. As I recall they wanted $60 for a half hour or something like that. Not a good deal....!

We were there last Wednesday on the Mariner. A cold front chased us in from Texas, so I suspect that it was a bit cooler than normal.

The Tender trip is fairly long 10-15 minutes (guestimate). We were glad we had light jackets. By noon, it was sunny to partly cloudy with temps in the low-mid 70's. Had a long lunch at Fernandos 100% Agave and a $25 massage on the beach. Both are highly recommended! It was as close to perfect as could be.

Have fun!!

Tender trip? There is room for three ships to dock....

Tender trip? There is room for three ships to dock....

That's what I was thinking and every time we've been there only one or two ships were docked. Going back in two weeks so we'll see if things have changed.

That's what I was thinking and every time we've been there only one or two ships were docked. Going back in two weeks so we'll see if things have changed.

Duh..... Sorry, I did a flip between that port and Belize on the Tender. You do dock at the port.

See my other post on 100% Agave and Beach for food/drink prices.

Archived