Captain Alan's 4 Hour Snorkel Tour?

Leafs Fan

• 3 months later...

we booked this for our cruise in July. Right now we opted out of the transportation that they provide as we had debated on renting a car for the 6 of us instead. Is there anyone that has been on this excursion that did not use their transportation?

• 3 months later...

I have done Captn Alan twice and higly recommend. So much so I'm going back Jan 2013.

I always think I will be too tired by the last day of of a island a day 7 day trip; but his snorkel trip has been a highlight. Not a food and drink day but a wonderful snorkel day on a small speed boat.

I'm not even sure why I love it so much but sitting with my legs hooked under the rail on the front of the ship bouncing over the water and snorkeling or just enjoying the beautiful water and one year traveling alongside a regatta has been some of my best memories.

The mud bath (with a bucket now) on the beach is fun and Captain Alan one year and Francois (I think) the first year were wonderful. Helpful, cheerful and make the trip great fun.

This year going back in Jan and if time works out I'm going to try their new snorkel tour including lunch on Pinel Island.

I don't think you can lose on his snorkel trip, small group great host and beautiful water.

Archived