Hundreds Of Bed Bug Bites Sicken Couple On Cruise

free for C&A members but can be transferred to non-members

Was that coupon in the last C & A magazine? Have you gotten yours yet? I'm not sure if mine came. I'm really looking forward to the free iron rental certificate for my Platinum status!

That picture in the story looked like she had a bunch of hickeys. Come on, tell us the real truth!

Perhaps Royal Caribbean will initiate a policy that if you bring bed bugs on board, either in your carry-on or checked luggage, they will confiscate them and give them back to you at the end of your cruise...:p

You can bring your own bugs onboard...but you have to pay a buggage fee..:D :D

The bedbug story.....just a sound "bite" (pun intended).. for Adventure Ocean's new play ground that has been revamped by PlaySkool. Now I see the connection...Playskool has a "Poundin' BedBugs" game out. http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.8714/dn/playskool/default.cfm

Oh my gosh!!!! Thats too funny!!!!:) :) :)

I too, get bugged by repetitive threads. On other message boards I frequent, the moderators delete the repetitive threads. Maybe that could happen here? Hint, hint. Anyway we can also discourage threads like these by not replying to them. Therefore they will just quickly fade to the back page. ;)

The bedbug story.....just a sound "bite" (pun intended).. for Adventure Ocean's new play ground that has been revamped by PlaySkool. Now I see the connection...Playskool has a "Poundin' BedBugs" game out. http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.8714/dn/playskool/default.cfm

surely playskool has to pay a royalty to the whack-a-mole folks???

Why didn't they just tell each other, "don't let the bedbugs bite" when they went to bed???

I too, get bugged by repetitive threads. On other message boards I frequent, the moderators delete the repetitive threads. Maybe that could happen here? Hint, hint. Anyway we can also discourage threads like these by not replying to them. Therefore they will just quickly fade to the back page. ;)

I dont think two threads on the first page about bed bugs is too repetitive do you?:D

Guest OBAYbee
surely playskool has to pay a royalty to the whack-a-mole folks???

Why didn't they just tell each other, "don't let the bedbugs bite" when they went to bed???

hehe!

I have to say I was and am totally creeped out by this, so much that I wasn't sure if I still wanted to take my Sept cruise on the Jewel. But reading these posts have lightened it all up alot for me. I know that these little critters exist everywhere its just when I hear a story it takes a while for the creeps and itchis to go away. Thanks for the laughs everyone. :)

Archived