DOES THE NCL DAWN GIVE YOU SAMPLE SIZED PRODUCTS?

divanyc16

I WAS WONDERING IF ON THE NCL DAWN IF THEY GIVE YOU THE LITTLE SAMPLE SIZED SHAMPOOS LIKE THEY DID ON CARNIVAL... WE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS ON CARNIVAL.. SHAMPOOS, SOAP, MINTS, RAZORS, YOU NAME IT WE GOT IT. JUST WONDERING THIS WAY I DONT PACK MY OWN.

• 1 month later...

Hi divanyc16!

Funny you should ask! This very issue was a disappointment for me on the Dawn August 2003. My family had gone on The Carnival Victory in 2000 and had come home with a slew of samples.

But on the Dawn, no samples! No little bars of soaps, no little bottles of shampoo, etc. etc.

All liquids are in a stainless steel self serve thing that hangs in the shower (like the type of thing that holds liquid soap in public restrooms). It holds shower gel, shampoo & I believe conditioner too. The room steward refills the unit as needed.

Hope this info helps,

Ch

We have only received a basket of products when we have been in a suite - It consisted of a small bar of soap, lotion, shower cap, and sewing kit. In other cabins we have only had the shampoo and soap dispensers that are attached to the walls.

I remember sometimes having those public-like pumps and sometimes coming home with a slew of samples. You could, of course, bring a partially used bottle of shampoo and fill it up from the pump if you like. :D

-Brian

Archived