Mariner of the Seas Owner Suite Perks

We are book in a Owner Suite room #1320 on October 30th and wanted to know if anybody knows about any perks not listed on Royal Caribbean's website. I have seen some previous post about Royal Suite perks but not any for the Owner Suites. Thanks....:)

Except for the stocked wet bar, you get the same perks in OS as in RS. We're on the July 10 Mariner in 1300, and can't wait!

Mostly perks are as follows:

Use of concierge lounge

Robes

Priority boarding/disembarking

Afternoon treats delivered to room (chocolate strawberries, cheese and crackers, etc)

Extra cruise credit for C&A

Priority dining requests (we've gotten table for 2 every time with OS)

Upgraded bath amenities

Best perk - the room is INCREDIBLE

We are book in a Owner Suite room #1320 on October 30th and wanted to know if anybody knows about any perks not listed on Royal Caribbean's website. I have seen some previous post about Royal Suite perks but not any for the Owner Suites. Thanks....:)

We are in a Owner's Suite (1314) for our January 2006 Cruise on the Mariner.

Thanks for the info capnlars. Host Terry I cannot wait. This is by far the best room we have ever stayed in. I can't wait until October 30th, and by the looks of your signature you can not wait till Jan 2006 either. Hope you have a great trip in June ( I think my math is right)...:)

Thanks for the info capnlars. Host Terry I cannot wait. This is by far the best room we have ever stayed in. I can't wait until October 30th, and by the looks of your signature you can not wait till Jan 2006 either. Hope you have a great trip in June ( I think my math is right)...:)

I think this will be the best room for us as well. Ironically, not all Owner suites are the same. But the ones on the Mariner have the largest square footage! We are on the hump! It will be wonderful!

Yes, I can't wait!

I think this will be the best room for us as well. Ironically, not all Owner suites are the same. But the ones on the Mariner have the largest square footage! We are on the hump! It will be wonderful!

Yes, I can't wait!

Terry,

Do you know if the GS ( 1324) also on the hump, is larger than the other GS's?

Terry,

Do you know if the GS ( 1324) also on the hump, is larger than the other GS's?

The GS's are bigger on the Mariner, but the balconies are larger on some other ships.

Check it out on the RCI website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/home.do;jsessionid=0000Tj1QxMnvzRQu42rR5IxwGkp:v2krl5v8?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=DD

The GS's are bigger on the Mariner, but the balconies are larger on some other ships.

Check it out on the RCI website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/home.do;jsessionid=0000Tj1QxMnvzRQu42rR5IxwGkp:v2krl5v8?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=DD

Thanks for the link, it was good to see the comparisons. We are actually sailing in a GS on the Adventure, and it says 381 sq ft. I just thought if it were on the hump, it may be a little bigger ;) I'm not greedy or anything!

Archived