NCL LUGGAGE TAGS

Are the luggage tags for each floor a different color or does each floor have a unique color.
Our rooms have changed twice since receiving our
luggage tags? If they are to same color we will just cross the room # off if not we will wait till we get there

CCL Tropicale Jan 99
CCL Celebration Feb 2000
CCL Paradise Feb 2001
NCL Spirit May 2004

I don't believe that the luggage tags are related to the floor, I think they are related to things such as whether or not you have an NCL arranged post cruise hotel stay / flight or what time a flight that you booked yourself leaves.

NCL Sea 3/03
RCCL Sovereign 10/03
NCL Dream 3/7/2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MOONMOUNTAIN:
Are the luggage tags for each floor a different color or does each floor have a unique color.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>On 11 NCL cruises we've never had floor specific luggage tags. Unless things have changed in the last year, luggage tags have your room number on them. But all the tags look the same. I won't swear to this because things may have changed. This is just my experience.

Cecilia
[email]ladyndnver@aol.com[/email]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
My Wedding!

One thing might be different colors depending on which part of the ship your luggage is going to be loaded into initially. I think we had the code aft on ours when we were on the Dawn. There will be color-coded tags for you when you are ready to disembark depending on weather you are on a bus, flight, etc. If I remember correctly we had extra tags with no name or cabin number preprinted so you could use those also.

Statendam-Alaska '97, Veendam-NE/Canada '98, RCCL-Bermuda, '99, Am. Queen, 2000, NCL Sky-Caribbean '03, NCL Dawn - Bahamas '03

NCL Sun Panama Canal
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;4;16;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]

When we were on the Majesty two years ago, we were color coded by type of cabin you had. They would call your color in order of disembarkation.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;8;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
NCL Majesty

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by basketballmom:
When we were on the Majesty two years ago, we were color coded by type of cabin you had. They would call your color in order of disembarkation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Was for disembarkation only? Or embarking too? For disembarking, everyone is given a color coded tag. You disembark when your color is called. As far as embarking, that's where I've never had a colored tag that distinguished what floor I was on.

Archived