Epic Pictures Inside Including Some MDR Menus

SliceOfLife

i KNOW this has to be a pay for item bakery? I remember when you used to get desserts like these in the Buffet and main dining room:)

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

This was at a bakery in Marigot called Sarafina's. Amazing food! Be sure to bring cash because it's a $50 minimum to use a credit card.

Did you enjoy Sapphire beach? We are looking at going there in March. I have read some very good reviews saying that the snorkeling is amazing. I have also read some reviews that said the bathrooms and quality of food was not that good. What is your opinion? How much was your taxi ride one way? Where was the best snorkeling as you are facing the water?

Did you enjoy Sapphire beach? We are looking at going there in March. I have read some very good reviews saying that the snorkeling is amazing. I have also read some reviews that said the bathrooms and quality of food was not that good. What is your opinion? How much was your taxi ride one way? Where was the best snorkeling as you are facing the water?

Sapphire Beach was great! The water was so calm and the beach was pretty clean. I cannot comment on how the food or bathrooms are because we didn't use either one. I think the taxi was $15 per person each way? I don't really remember. I am pretty sure it's in my Epic review how much it cost.

The best snorkeling at the time was to the left of the beach where the darker streaks are in the water. Of course that was a year ago so that may have changed.

• 2 months later...
Thanks for sharing. We are debating between MSC Yacht club and epic Haven for spring break 2014. Your pics are absolutely fabulous!

Thanks so much!!

Shara

Thanks! I was able to see the Haven on our cabin crawl, wow! Great looking area!!

I am so glad I chanced upon this thread. Thanks a lot for uploading all those lovely pics. My mother and I will be on the Epic on 5th May....and the excitement has become palpable!

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. You'll have such a great time. So much to do and see :)

• 3 weeks later...
Towel Animals

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

Towel animals ... our last two cruises have been on Princess, so I have MISSED my towel animals. The ship looks great but I will have to wait until October before I see it in person. Thanks for taking the time to post your great pictures. I can feel my clothes getting tighter just looking at all the pictures pf the yummy choices of food.

Sharon :)

Wow, great pictures!

We don't get much info here in Australia about the Epic, its not one of the real marketed cruise liners..

We are thinking of doing this same cruise later in the year, and your pictures make me a bit excited about it.

Wow, great pictures!

We don't get much info here in Australia about the Epic, its not one of the real marketed cruise liners..

We are thinking of doing this same cruise later in the year, and your pictures make me a bit excited about it.

Thanks! It's a shame you don't have much info on the Epic. Good thing there is Cruise Critic! I've learned so much from here.

If you book the Epic, I hope you enjoy your cruise!

These pictures are great ... thanks so much! Hubby and I are doing the TA cruise from Barcelona in October ... can't wait!

Any info on the Epic is gratefully received because as previously posted we don't get much about her in Aust.

Are there any scrapbooking/craft classes on board by any chance?? :confused:

Thanks for the pics once again.

These pictures are great ... thanks so much! Hubby and I are doing the TA cruise from Barcelona in October ... can't wait!

Any info on the Epic is gratefully received because as previously posted we don't get much about her in Aust.

Are there any scrapbooking/craft classes on board by any chance?? :confused:

Thanks for the pics once again.

I am just off the Breakaway and they had craft/scrapbooking classes. I would think the Epic will be the same. Sometimes it will just say Arts/Crafts on the Dailies but it won't give you details.