Epic Pictures Inside Including Some MDR Menus

SliceOfLife

Love the pictures! We'll be on the ship in March.

My husband is going to be thrilled with O'Sheehan's food. Mozzarella sticks, pot pie, spinach dip, and wings are his top favorite munch foods!!

Is that Senor Frogs within the port area of St Thomas?

Edited by smileyperry

Love the pictures! We'll be on the ship in March.

My husband is going to be thrilled with O'Sheehan's food. Mozzarella sticks, pot pie, spinach dip, and wings are his top favorite munch foods!!

Is that Senor Frogs within the port area of St Thomas?

He will love O'Sheehan's. We went there almost everyday for lunch. I tired the vanilla malted shake one day and it was excellent!

Yes, Senior Frogs is within the port area. The picture was taking from our aft balcony. We watched drunk people stumble back to the ship, very entertaining.

Leaving on the 11th for the same cruise. How did you get to Maho? I have heard that we won't be able to see the big planes and have time to get back to the ship...my hubbie absolutely must shoot some photos there. Also how was Marigot, other than the pastries which look delicious as all French pastries tend to be :)

Thanks

Leaving on the 11th for the same cruise. How did you get to Maho? I have heard that we won't be able to see the big planes and have time to get back to the ship...my hubbie absolutely must shoot some photos there. Also how was Marigot, other than the pastries which look delicious as all French pastries tend to be :)

Thanks

Last year we took a cab as soon as we got off the ship. We hung out at The Sunset Bar and Grill. It is right on the beach. We had plenty of time for food,drinks,and planes!!! Gonna do it all over again in Feb!!

Google Sunset Bar and Grill!!! Good luck and have fun!!! Forgot to say there are always plenty of cabs waiting to bring people back to ship!!