Cat "CC" or "BA" Cabins on NCL Dream, opinions please ?

J&B in GA

We are considering booking either a Cat "CC" Superior Oceanview, or "BA" Balcony Cabin, on the NCL Dream to the Western Caribbean in December. The "CC" is an accesible cabin with a larger bathroom, other than that I don't know which would be better. It appears both have a small refrigerator and concierge service. Are the "BA" Balcony cabins very large ? Are the balconies large enough for a lounger, or just chairs and a table ? Do the balcony cabins have larger bathrooms than the standard oceanview cabins ? The balcony would be nice, but my DH would prefer the larger shower in the "CC" cabin. Any past passenger experiences with these two cabin categories would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Until we're cruising again,
J&B

</BR>
11/03 Island Princess - Panama Canal
12/02 Sun Princess - Mexican Riviera
05/94 NCL - Bahamas
04/87 Carnival - Mexican Riviera
12/80 Am-Hawaii - Hawaiian Islands

had a CC on the Wind, (sister ship) last year and loved the sitting area in front of floor to ceiling windows. friends had a balcony and it appeared smaller. i would take the CC if i go back on one of these ships.

"live long and prosper...so you may cruise!"

I sailed in a balcony cabin on the Dream last November. The room measured 185 sq. ft., the bathroom about 2 or 3--it was absolutely tiny. Still, I can't imagine giving up a balcony for a larger bathroom. The balcony had room for a small table and two chairs that reclined somewhat. When the electricty went out one morning, I was really glad to be able to open the door and get fresh air.

Archived