drink packages

maureen B.

I am thinking about purchasing a classic package. From what I understand, this would include all of the non- alcoholic items such as cappacino, sodas, etc. as long as the price does not exceed 8.00. Am I correct? It would also include any drinks or cocktails as long as the price is 8.00 or less. I have to make a decision before January 30th! Thanks in advance.

Maureen

I am thinking about purchasing a classic package. From what I understand, this would include all of the non- alcoholic items such as cappacino, sodas, etc. as long as the price does not exceed 8.00. Am I correct? It would also include any drinks or cocktails as long as the price is 8.00 or less. I have to make a decision before January 30th! Thanks in advance.

Maureen

An exception would be beers; the classic alcohol package only includes beers $5 or less. Otherwise what you stated is correct as far as I know.

I am also confused about the packages even though I have studied them:confused: If the classic package includes any drink up to $8.00 would that include all non alcoholic beverages too like smoothies, milkshakes etc? I did see that a cappuccino is considered a premium coffee and therefore included in the classic package.

I am also confused about the packages even though I have studied them:confused: If the classic package includes any drink up to $8.00 would that include all non alcoholic beverages too like smoothies, milkshakes etc? I did see that a cappuccino is considered a premium coffee and therefore included in the classic package.

Yes, the classic alcohol package covers most (if not all) non alcoholic drinks as well (excluding room service and mini bar).

All that is correct....it also includes fresh orange juice at breakfast, the specilaty coffees at Cafe al Bacio plus all the Evian water you can drink. ( sometimes at ports they only give you one bottle... but it can be the big one in case you wanted that one).

Go for it.

In my recent experience it was so convenient, not having to sign for anything.

Archived