East end of roatan question

1948buddy

Thanks for the info. We want a private tour that includes stops for pics and shopping, so the package would not work for us. Just cirious, is La Sirena Camp Bay at the adventure camp bay site as well?

Not 100% sure , but I think near Camp Bay Lodge..It is on the North coast , east of Punta Gorda.. WE used Victor for exactly what you want, and he was super. We toured a lot of the island, our driver stopped at some out of the way shopping spots, and we had lunch at Half Moon Bay resort. The food was terrific, and love that $2 Salva Vida beer.

My husband and I will be in Roatan in March and we are using Christopher Tours. Have read alot of good things about them. This is our first time there so I can't offer any suggestions, but I do thank all of your for yours. We were interested in doing the zipline and then driving around the island. So if anyone has any hints for first timers, please let me know.

Thanks

Jo Ellen from Texas

We will be there March 14 on the Mariner. We booked Christopher also, but are going far east.It is a very scenic island, with lots of photo opportunities. The guides know all the stops. On the busy west end, Tabyana beach is really beautiful. We at at Half Moon Bay resort, and just drove as much as we could , with a couple of shopping stops. If you dock at Coxen Hole , there is shopping very near. We did this after completing our tour. Enjoy.

My husband and I will be in Roatan in March and we are using Christopher Tours. Have read alot of good things about them. This is our first time there so I can't offer any suggestions, but I do thank all of your for yours. We were interested in doing the zipline and then driving around the island. So if anyone has any hints for first timers, please let me know.

Thanks

Jo Ellen from Texas

Archived