Docking times versus actually deboarding

YAC, muse clio, and cathi: My emails were not able to get through, let me know if they were misspelled or if you have another address.

LishaD

P.S. I am thinking of asking the board administrators if there is a way to permanently post them.;)

LishaD,

Sometimes the email underlining kinda hides the fact that there's an underscore between muse and clio. muse_clio is before the @ sign, then netzero.net after the @ sign. If I type it all together, you might not see the underscore.....

You may want to ask LauraS [community@cruisecritic.com] about the sticky post. That's a "permanent" post. However, i noticed that Luv2Travel's travel dialogue didn't rate a sticky, and it has several THOUSAND hits. But then, i'm a newbie here, so more experienced folks may have a diff answer.

thanks again for the translations!

Thank you muse clio. I think I have them all out now except to YAS. That email address isn't working for me, and using the link on the board, it won't let me attach anything.:(

LishaD

Gotta thank you, LishaD, for your wonderful word document of translations in Croatian, Italian, French, and Spanish. All the generally important phrases like "hello," "help!" where's the..." "money," "stamp," colors, days of the week, food items, even meat doneness (e.g., rare, well done)!! And of course, for us journalist-types, you got "who," "what," "where," "when," and "why." Also "when does it start?" and "can you show me?" And then, for folks like me, the all important "I'm lost." The one i like the best? "Will you take our picture?" :p

Great idea, and generous of you to share. I'm a newbie here on the boards, but one thing's clear. Folks around here are very kind. :)

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

P.S. I am thinking of asking the board administrators if there is a way to permanently post them.;)

have you tried posting them with the attachment feature? Look under the FAQ section, where it explains how to use the feature.

LishaD

I'm way behind on reading the Europe Board's postings and have just come across yours with your translations. If you have time please send me a copy as well. You can wait until after your cruise, if you're too busy to send it now. We're on the Oct 15th Brillance so I have time. ;)

Thank you and have a great cruise!

Donna

dfreeman@comcast.net

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like your translation guide spengle@gmail.com

FYI, Rick Steve's has common phrases in his books and we have borrowed a conversational Italian course from our local library. Trying to at least learn enough phrases to get around a bit without appearing completely ignorant :)

Archived