Home. Cold. Sad. (sigh) A Liberty of the Seas Review 1/21-26, 2012

I've been following along with your trip report(s) as well - they have all been wonderful! Now we are considering Allure in November so I am especially interested in those. I know what you mean about post cruise depression...I haven't been truly motivated since coming back either (and that was the end of January!).

Thank you!!! I love when fellow CCers take the time to write a good review, especially with pictures. :) It's time consuming, but it's a lot of fun to re-live the cruise and interact with so many great people.

I hope you go on Allure - she's an amazing ship! But have another cruise booked so the PCD isn't so bad upon returning to reality. LOL

Loved your review! We just sailed the Liberty Feb. 4-9. Makes me want to sail on her as soon as we can.

We too had an aft corner balcony (deck 10 cabin 1700). We had two chairs and two lounge chairs. Turns out we never used them, only the chairs. Surprised they didn't have any on that beautiful balcony you had. Thought about booking that room next year for the wonderful view. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

What a great review! Having 18 and 21 year olds we can certainly relate to you, and to your kids' antics:D. Your mom is just spectacular! Good thing your hubby was in the right place at the right time and snagged the pic of her on the flowrider. Made me think of how adventurous my own mum was and brought a bit of a tear to my eye.

We're sailing on Liberty this Saturday and your review just ramped up the excitement for us. Thanks for taking the time to post it.:)

Archived