I'm Sorry! I just Can't STAND it!!!

2young2care

I am right there with ya, and because of my job, I had to pack for the cruise today...wish I was leaving tomorrow, but I have to wait...and wait...but the anticipation is better than that feeling you get AFTER your cruise. :)

3 Thursdays here now. ;)

Wow. Where do people work that they can get on Cruise Critic during work hours?

My work confiscated 2 computers last week and 1, employee fired, as a result, of overactive internet activity. One other was dismissed last October for the same. All computer activity can be accessed by management.:eek: Even E-Mails.

I would never jeopardize my job for a cruise.

That's what pay's for them.:p

Just my input.

I guess they work at companies with 5 employees, 3 of whom are owners, and all went to high school together 30 years ago. No Big Brother here. NO corporate BS, just human beings who love and respect each other. As long as you're pulling more than your weight and racking up the sales..... everybody's happy. More so, if said employee performs better before and after said cruise. :)

Sigh. I can't agree more.

I have 22 days until I leave for my next cruise, and right now, it feels like forever. I eat, drink, talk, think, dream all things cruise right now.

I'm super excited because my boyfriend has never been on a cruise, let alone out of the US, so I can't wait to see if he gets the crusing disease too. I have been counting down since 300 or so days. Now it seems like it's crawling.

I know once I get on board, it will go toooo fassst.

Ha ha! I've lived that scenario OP. :) When I first book, I scour the boards but then I have to get off because I get depressed because I have to wait so long before my cruise. LOL!

We're in the double digits so now I"m back up here daily just about!

I hear you! We haven't been on vacation in over 4 years as well...we have 19 days to go as of today (which ship and dates are you crusing???) and booked in November. I am OBSESSED right now, lol. Pure torture. My boyfriend has been packed for weeks, I am holding back on that it would just make it harder ;)

Wow. Where do people work that they can get on Cruise Critic during work hours?

My work confiscated 2 computers last week and 1, employee fired, as a result, of overactive internet activity. One other was dismissed last October for the same. All computer activity can be accessed by management.:eek: Even E-Mails.

I would never jeopardize my job for a cruise.

That's what pay's for them.:p

Just my input.

I work in an art gallery (New Orleans) and inbetween people coming in I am on here reading... no hiding it. Just have to have a great job lol

JOY

So Funny I read this post and the DW is coming into the room saying I've been online for 2 hours reading about Cruises and when am I coming in to watch a show on TV....

I said in about an hour theres more good posts I still have to read...:D

Good thing She wasnt home 4 hours ago or She would of really known The Correct Amount Of Hours I had Already been on CC Today...:o

I cruise next Monday and since I booked my cruise I am on here 24/7. My boyfriend thinks I am talking to other men on here since im always on it. On my ipad, cellphone and laptop. LOL I cant help it.

HI MY NAME IS AMBER AND I AM ADDICTED TO CC.!!

Archived