Jade on the Monarch...

MonaCK

I tried searching, but did not find much. Folks who have been on the Monarch, did you try Jade? Was it worth it? Anyone have an idea of prices...? I am only going to be on for a 3 night, but was thinking it might be worth trying the day we are in Nassau...

Thanks for your insight. :)

I tried searching, but did not find much. Folks who have been on the Monarch, did you try Jade? Was it worth it? Anyone have an idea of prices...? I am only going to be on for a 3 night, but was thinking it might be worth trying the day we are in Nassau...

Thanks for your insight. :)

We have enjoyed Jade several times. We usually get an sushi item, a salad, and the filet, which runs $20. Menu link below.

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showphoto.php?photo=19537

We went to Jade on our Monarch cruise this summer-we really enjoyed it. Both DH and I had the filets (he had the larger one). DD got some items from WJ to eat, as she wasn't crazy about Jade's offerings. We thought it was well worth the money spent.

• 1 month later...

My friend and I ate in Jade in October the evening we were in Nassau. Great view by the window.

It was a fun experience cooking on the hot rocks. We had Sushi and seafood. The atmosphere is very quiet and enjoyable. Don't remember the cost, but I think it's worth it.

Archived