Anyone else have problems with My NCL ...

alwalaska

... and back to back cruises?

When I log in to My NCL and click on View Reservation for my Back to Back cruise in Sept/Oct of 2013, I receive a message in green at the top of the screen that states "There is some problem with reservation data. Please try again after sometime."

This has been happening for over a week and my TA just called NCL and after her rep talked to a supervisor, she was told this is a common problem with back to back cruises and that my confirmation email would be all I could see for this cruise unless NCL finds a way to solve the problem, but the person my TA talked to said it wasn't very likely.

My questions are: 1) Has this happened to anyone else? 2) How do I enter my passport number and other personal information if this is the case? 3) Is there another way to find out about excursions when the time comes?

If this is unique to me, or others know of a fix, I will have my TA try calling again and see if she can get someone else on the phone to help.

Archived