Which Port In Roseau, Dominica?

I've posted this in the Dominica board but no luck. Does anyone know whick dock will be used in Roseau at any given time? Apparently the main port is downtown and the other is the commercial port, north of Roseau on Woodbridge Bay.

We're on the Serenade of the Seas which is on Roseau on February 29th. There is one other ship in port the same day. My TA and I have both called RCI but can't find anyone who knows the answer.

From what I gather there will be 2 other ships on port that day, the P&O Azura and the Windstar Windsurf which will both be there from 8 am to 6 pm. We'll be there from 8 to 5.

Ken

Normally, I would say the dock right in front of the downtown area but with three ships in port I can't answer that with any authority. I know there was a port north but couldn't say where the third ship would dock. Maybe they will have to tender. Maybe the Dominica Port Authority (if that's what it's called there) has a web site you can see.

I just checked my downloaded copy of the port and shopping guide for Roseau, Dominica, and according to it, we were docked at the main/downtown pier (Roseau Cruise Pier)and not the Woodbridge Bay one. We have been to this port twice and have docked at the same pier both times.

I've posted this in the Dominica board but no luck. Does anyone know whick dock will be used in Roseau at any given time? Apparently the main port is downtown and the other is the commercial port, north of Roseau on Woodbridge Bay.

We're on the Serenade of the Seas which is on Roseau on February 29th. There is one other ship in port the same day. My TA and I have both called RCI but can't find anyone who knows the answer.

From what I gather there will be 2 other ships on port that day, the P&O Azura and the Windstar Windsurf which will both be there from 8 am to 6 pm. We'll be there from 8 to 5.

Ken

We were in Dominica on Serenade the week of 1/14/12. Azura was at cruise terminal dock in town and we were docked at the commerical port.

I just checked my downloaded copy of the port and shopping guide for Roseau, Dominica, and according to it, we were docked at the main/downtown pier (Roseau Cruise Pier)and not the Woodbridge Bay one. We have been to this port twice and have docked at the same pier both times.

Our January trip to Dominica was our third visit on Serenade - first 2 times we were at the Roseau Cruise Pier. We were very surprised to end up at the commercial dock this time around.

Archived