excursion questions

free spirit

A few questions about excursions:

1) Has anyone been on the Yellowbird Tour in Nassau? Sounds likes loads of fun.

2) How about Sea Trek Snorkeling in Coo-Cay Beach? I don't know how to swim, however I'd love to try this one since all equipment is included. Will there be an instructor will me at all times or should I not do this one?

3) How about the Conch Train/Trolley..sounds like a good way to view the city. We'd also like to get a pic at the "southern most point in the u.s" is it far from the ship?

Thanks for all of your assistance, you guys have been a huge help to me. :)

I don't know about the first two but the Conch Train is a good way to see Key West. You cannot get on and off it the way you can with the Key West Trolley which might be a better option. With it you could get off and see the "southern most point" and then catch the next trolley.

http://www.ivymedia.com/historictours/keywest/oldtowntrolleytours_keywest.html

Have a great next cruise.

we've booked the Yellowbird for our upcoming cruise in May, we thought it sounded like fun and besides Atlantis, there's really not much else to do in Nassau I've heard.

I've been on the Conch Train in Key West and it was nice. The guides really know their stuff and it was very educational, plus a good way to see the town without hoofing it.

I'm not familiar with the other excursion/place but if you can't swim, I wouldn't recommend messing around in the ocean. the ocean can be a dangerous place, even for people who DO know how to swim. the tour operators may have some sort of guideline on this, you may want to check it out.

Archived